Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

there you go again

June 25 2012 at 1:43 PM
Anonymous 

Response to You need to come back to reality.

The post was about 'hit and run' where a left of center was expressed, and then there was not a follow. Note others agreed with the poster, and you seem to be the dissenting voice.

I'm glad you had a beer with friends. Maybe your club was better. It was late, after 11:00 in several cases, and we had other commitments, like family or opening the park for the next day, and no time for a libation. But, how does that correlate with Obama's 100+ golf games in 3 years? More than any other president in recent history, many who were 2-term presidents? Answer that one. Or toss another red herring. I'm not chasing it.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. You have a problem. - Anonymous on Jun 25, 2:43 PM
    1. LMAO! - Anonymous on Jun 26, 6:18 AM
      1. You make statements that are not true. - Anonymous on Jun 26, 1:26 PM
    2. I have lots of problems, but none of them can be fixed on this forum. So, take your pick - Anonymous on Jun 26, 11:29 AM
    3. I know you - Anonymous on Jun 26, 1:48 PM
      1. That was amazing.... - Anonymous on Jun 26, 2:46 PM
        1. Re: That was amazing.... - Anonymous on Jun 26, 4:47 PM
          1. Classic juvenile response..... - Anonymous on Jun 26, 6:42 PM
            1. First you have to get a job and get off food stamps, welfare and - Anonymous on Jun 26, 8:29 PM
            2. Legend in your own mind - Anonymous on Jun 27, 6:26 AM
              1. All hat and no cattle - Anonymous on Jun 27, 9:07 AM
              2. Using LMAO is another juvenile phrase. - Anonymous on Jun 27, 12:09 PM
                1. ROTFLMAO!!!! - Anonymous on Jun 27, 12:22 PM
                  1. You're not serious????? - Anonymous on Jun 27, 10:45 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009