I know youJune 26 2012 at 1:48 PM
Response to You have a problem.
you're part of the group that shows up at 11:30 for an 8:00-12:00 workday. Glad-hands everyone, note the work is done, and suggest it's Miller Time. Meanwhile, the folks that were there before 8:00, getting their shoes wet with dew, are tired and just want to go home. You tell the parents on your team how much you help out, but have excuses why you can't be the team manager. You always - ALWAYS - pay training fees, tournament fees, and uniform payments late and your kid has to catch a ride to the games. While you are out playing golf. YES, I know why you like Barry O!
- That was amazing.... - Anonymous on Jun 26, 2:46 PM
- Re: That was amazing.... - Anonymous on Jun 26, 4:47 PM
- Classic juvenile response..... - Anonymous on Jun 26, 6:42 PM
- First you have to get a job and get off food stamps, welfare and - Anonymous on Jun 26, 8:29 PM
- Legend in your own mind - Anonymous on Jun 27, 6:26 AM
- All hat and no cattle - Anonymous on Jun 27, 9:07 AM
- Using LMAO is another juvenile phrase. - Anonymous on Jun 27, 12:09 PM
- ROTFLMAO!!!! - Anonymous on Jun 27, 12:22 PM
- You're not serious????? - Anonymous on Jun 27, 10:45 PM