Holder found in contemptJune 29 2012 at 10:35 AM
House Republicans have won a historic political fight to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress, but the GOP likely is still a long way from obtaining documents it wants in an investigation of a bungled gun-tracking operation.
and more media spin....Republicans won a decission to hold Holder in contempt????? Nope CONGRESS voted to hold him in contempt yet the media decries it was all the Republicans doing. They are members of Congress and as such voted as they can. No mention until very late in any piece that most Democrats voted for it as well.
- Nice try.... - Anonymous on Jun 29, 12:25 PM
- this one doesn't - Anonymous on Jun 29, 1:58 PM
- Are you for real??? - Anonymous on Jun 29, 4:50 PM
- Since you asked - Not Opie on Jun 29, 5:07 PM
- in your URL it says Republicans win contempt vote!! - Anonymous on Jun 29, 5:45 PM
- You must have the mind of a two year old. - Anonymous on Jun 29, 8:12 PM
- A huge majority of our citizen's reps voted in favor including 17 dems - Anonymous on Jun 29, 9:19 PM
- NBC reports!! - Anonymous on Jun 29, 9:29 PM
- Show the source link!!!!! - Anonymous on Jun 30, 12:48 AM
- Can you spell major coverup????? Time for impeachment hearings. - Anonymous on Jun 29, 9:26 PM
- Hmmmm. - Anonymous on Jun 30, 12:55 AM
- What, no response? - Anonymous on Jul 8, 10:30 AM