back on course?July 2 2012 at 10:19 AM
Response to Only had to read one. You conserves are wat too touchy
what course would that be? You know I'm by no means rich but I don't envy those that are and while we're here, how do mean that they've had it too easy?
Let me guess, they need to pay more in taxes right? Hell right now they pay the overwhelmingly majority of the taxes. In fact, almost 50% of the people pay no federal or state taxes. Is that fair in your world? Is that the course you think we should take? If so, please tell me at what point it should stop. What happens when we get to the point that 60 or even 70% of the country pays no taxes? Have you even considered that? Or are you just going to come back and throw a few adjectives at me.
Again, I'm just an average working guy that has been with a company for over 20 years and am always looking to create extra income where I can but I by no means have anything against someone's good fortune. Let me tell you my friend, if we go that path of taking from the rich because the "don't deserve" what they have, this great country is in it's final days. Bank on it.
- First of all stop saying - Anonymous on Jul 3, 1:49 PM
- once more - Anonymous on Jul 3, 2:00 PM
- Sorry - Anonymous on Jul 3, 6:32 PM
- ok brother - Anonymous on Jul 5, 7:33 AM
- Those same people who pay no income taxes - Taxpayer on Jul 3, 2:18 PM
- skin in the game - Anonymous on Jul 4, 8:12 AM
- that guy - Anonymous on Jul 5, 7:35 AM