When actors and sports figures are making millions per eventJuly 2 2012 at 1:44 PM
Response to What if you had money?
And still only pay a pittance it is time to adjust the taxes. The likes of Oprah, Cruise, Magic Johnson etc who have made way more then they can ever spend in multiple lifetimes sit back and say it is okay if the tax rate is changed then let's change it on their income brackets. If you earn over 25 million a year have them pay 12.5 into the IRS coffers.
- wow - Anonymous on Jul 3, 5:21 AM
- You adore and praise the likes of Lady Gaga or the Braves yet - Anonymous on Jul 3, 9:17 AM
- Re: You adore and praise the likes of Lady Gaga or the Braves yet - Anonymous on Jul 3, 9:34 AM
- 1st off - Anonymous on Jul 3, 11:06 AM
- Read the post just above yours. - Anonymous on Jul 3, 1:24 PM
- Point taken - Anon on Jul 3, 2:06 PM
- Fix it right now - Conservative on Jul 3, 2:16 PM
- How would you know? - Anonymous on Jul 3, 6:35 PM