First of all stop sayingJuly 3 2012 at 1:49 PM
Response to back on course?
that 50% of the people pay no taxes. They pay no "federal income" taxes and that is because of the tax credits they get relative to the amount of money they earn. Those 50% earn less than $33,000 a year. You think that allows them to live in luxury and coast thru life? Please, that is living just above the poverty line ($23,000 a year and 46 million Americans) and not something 99% of them want to do. You try to paint a picture that they live a middle class life style while sitting on their *** doing nothing all day. They pay plenty of other taxes, just like the rest of us. The great majority of them are hard working Americans who would like nothing more than to improve their lot in life.
- once more - Anonymous on Jul 3, 2012, 2:00 PM
- Sorry - Anonymous on Jul 3, 2012, 6:32 PM
- ok brother - Anonymous on Jul 5, 2012, 7:33 AM
- Those same people who pay no income taxes - Taxpayer on Jul 3, 2012, 2:18 PM
- skin in the game - Anonymous on Jul 4, 2012, 8:12 AM
- that guy - Anonymous on Jul 5, 2012, 7:35 AM