Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

extreme?

July 17 2012 at 10:20 AM
Anonymous 

Response to You miss the point because of your extreme bias against Obama.

If you actually listen to what he is saying it makes sense.

No it doesn't.

What he is saying is that the business owner is not solely responsible for the success of their business.

Well, true but not because of government

It took a lot of other peoples hard work to make it so. From those who built the roads that lead to the business,

with taxes collected from the business. No business, no taxes, no roads...

to those who actually work at the business,

the get paid, they do not work for free. they spend their money 'helping' other businesses

to those who protect the streets so people are safe to enter the business,

paid for by taxes, again.

to those who provide the power to run the business,

paid by the business, and the costs are increasing because of added regulations.

to those who deliver the goods that the business sells,

those get paid

to those who pick up the trash generated by the business.

paid or taxes, depending on where the business is located. Again, costs born by the business...

The owner is obviously the one who put the plan for their business together, who works long hours to make sure the business plan is moving in the right direction, etc, but they are not the only ones making it a success.

no, and they are also not the only ones benefitting from the success...

Could he have done a better job of bringing that part out? Yes, definitely, but you and some others seem blind to the fact that it takes more than one person to make a business successful. Personally, those who helped write the speech dropped the ball on this one.

No, the speach writers and Obama have -no clue- how a capitalist economy works. NO CLUE, not even a little one.

I've seen it in big business and small business where the owner thinks they are the only one who knows what is going on and the only one who is responsible for the success of the business. Plenty of incompetent owners with money who have the right people around them to make it work and yet fail to acknowledge it or reward them fully for their effort.

Same is true for governemnt, they are spending someone else's money and claiming credit for their hard work as their own. Obama!

Read your own response. You really do get it, but can't accept that it's capitalism and not government (solely) that is responsible. Maybe there is some glimmer of hope that you can open your eyes just a little more.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I know you understand, but - Anonymous on Jul 17, 11:50 AM
    1. my bias tells me that he does NOT understand - Anonymous on Jul 17, 1:13 PM
      1. make that my wisdom, experience, and education (EoM) - Anonymous on Jul 17, 1:21 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009