this group of non achievers are who are drowning our welfare systemJuly 17 2012 at 11:58 AM
Response to Re: You miss the point because of your extreme bias against Obama.
they grew up seeing welfare checks for free, doing absoluteliy nothing and getting it, free health clinics, food stamps which they quickly learned to exchange for cash to buy cigs, alcohol and other non-essentuals. Free meals at school breakfast, linch and afternoon snack. They have learned from parents how to use the system and they aren't about to give that up without a fight. They will vote for bigger government because that is who is caring for them now with no incentive to stop. Have more babies get more money.
- Those people represent a minuscule part of the population. - Anonymous on Jul 17, 2012, 2:53 PM
- "The other end of the spectrum" is just as miniscule. - Anonymous on Jul 19, 2012, 12:19 PM
- What? - Anonymous on Jul 19, 2012, 2:33 PM
- Re: What? - Anonymous on Jul 19, 2012, 2:46 PM
- Yeah, I agree on the misuse, but we are talking about welfare and corporations. - Anonymous on Jul 19, 2012, 4:51 PM
- Corporate corruption impacts the "trust" of millions. - Anonymous on Jul 19, 2012, 2:45 PM
- As does political corruption. - Anonymous on Jul 19, 2012, 2:48 PM
- That goes for both Democrat and Republican. - Anonymous on Jul 19, 2012, 4:47 PM
- We do agree on that. - Anonymous on Jul 19, 2012, 5:07 PM