I guess the differenceJuly 17 2012 at 12:26 PM
Response to You feel that way because you
between you and I is the way we look at what he says. He may not have used the word "gov't" but to me (and here's one diff) there's no doubt that that's what he means.
Here's another: "but to argue that his basic premise that owners of business don't do it all by themselves is ignorant".
It may come across as ignorant to you and that's ok but I happen to believe that business owners do do it all. I know way to many business owners that if not for the hard work and long hours they put in, they would have no business. To me, it's not logical to argue the things you do as those are givens ie; we all have those things (his reference to roads, infrastructure, etc.) and the one difference is the absolute drive that I see exhibited by those in business that are successful.
Bottome line, yeah I guess that I find fault with most all he does but then you have to understand that we have a fundamental difference in how we look at life.
- here is another point - Anonymous on Jul 17, 1:17 PM
- Once again he never said government is responsible. - Anonymous on Jul 17, 2:46 PM
- while I agree with what you said - Anonymous on Jul 17, 3:03 PM
- If youíve got a business ó you didnít build that. Somebody else made that happen. - Anonymous on Jul 17, 3:39 PM
- none of those you listed bare the risk factor. Only the owner has to deal with - Anonymous on Jul 17, 7:11 PM