Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Return to Index  

If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.

July 17 2012 at 3:39 PM
Anonymous 

Response to Once again he never said government is responsible.

yeah, sure.

There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me because they want to give something back. They know they didnt look, if youve been successful, you didnt get there on your own. You didnt get there on your own. Im always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If youve got a business you didnt build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didnt get invented on its own**. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009