"The other end of the spectrum" is just as miniscule.July 19 2012 at 12:19 PM
Response to Those people represent a minuscule part of the population.
And the Bernie Madoffs of the world, as corrupt and damaging as they may be, impact relatively few people. The government, with its rampant over-spending and misuse of our tax dollars, impacts us all.
- What? - Anonymous on Jul 19, 2:33 PM
- Re: What? - Anonymous on Jul 19, 2:46 PM
- Yeah, I agree on the misuse, but we are talking about welfare and corporations. - Anonymous on Jul 19, 4:51 PM
- Corporate corruption impacts the "trust" of millions. - Anonymous on Jul 19, 2:45 PM
- As does political corruption. - Anonymous on Jul 19, 2:48 PM
- That goes for both Democrat and Republican. - Anonymous on Jul 19, 4:47 PM
- We do agree on that. - Anonymous on Jul 19, 5:07 PM