Typical strawman argument from the left.July 19 2012 at 3:43 PM
Response to Corporate corruption and it's effects world wide.
We're worried about welfare fraud -- it's billions of dollars a year, not the "few hundred dollars" you claim -- but more importantly, we're worried about the government spending beyond its means and borrowing trillions of dollars to do so. The unfunded liabilities of Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid are more than all of the money in the world.
Oh, and please look up the number of political scandals worldwide and report back to us on their effects worldwide.
- I love it. - Anonymous on Jul 19, 4:42 PM
- Who's on drugs? - Anonymous on Jul 19, 5:56 PM
- A straw-man argument is a misrepresentation of an opponent's position. - Anonymous on Jul 19, 6:18 PM
- Nice try. - Anonymous on Jul 20, 11:42 AM
- Thanks. - Anonymous on Jul 20, 12:38 PM