You do realize that Archie Bunker wasAugust 17 2012 at 9:33 AM
Response to Archie Bunker has a few words for Mr. Obama
a characterization of ignorant right wing thinking. His ignorance was laughable and that's what made the show a hit. It made you think. The show was great because it pointed out the absurdity of stereotyping any particular group. It also pointed out the frustration of liberal attempts to help those who could not or did not know how to help themselves. A mark, by the way, of a civilized society. He meant well but his words betrayed him time and time again.
The maker of the video is very creative and does well getting his point across, but using a jester who has flawed thinking as an example of what is correct is pretty funny and sad. Pistols for all the passengers......now that's funny......
- Re: You do realize that Archie Bunker was - Anonymous on Aug 17, 9:53 AM
- Really? - Anonymous on Aug 17, 7:28 PM
- yeah, really - Anonymous on Aug 18, 9:42 AM
- Re: You do realize that Archie Bunker was - Anonymous on Aug 17, 9:54 AM
- No, it is called fraud and fraud happens in every - Anonymous on Aug 17, 7:25 PM
- so when it is obvious it is happening you 'd have us ignor it? - Anonymous on Aug 17, 10:00 PM