Your comment is an example ofAugust 30 2012 at 9:56 AM
Response to You are correct on ONE thing
someone making a connection because they want the connection. You can't selectively make up associations just because you find something offensive about a group or person. It is the guilt by association attack. If you play that game then we are all guilty of befriending murderers and rapists because they are Americans or because they live on our neighborhood or because they were in class with us or they were at a couple of business meetings with us.
If you want to use facts to prove your point you have to use those same facts to accept the point of others, especially when those facts come from the facts "you" referenced. In one breath you try to use the printed words of the the website (it doesn't say what you imply) to say the Islamic prayer meeting is sponsored by the DNC and in the other you say the other printed words are just a smoke screen because we all know what they really mean. Classic Tea Party Republican behavior. Glenn Beck would be proud.
- Head in the sand....or somewhere else... - Anonymous on Aug 30, 10:31 AM
- You are really grasping. - Anonymous on Aug 30, 11:19 AM
- I don't understand how if in order to get printed onto their list of events it has to - Anonymous on Aug 30, 12:24 PM
- You have proved nothing. - Anonymous on Aug 30, 12:38 PM
- Here you go, - Anonymous on Aug 30, 12:55 PM
- Where does it mention the DNC??? - Anonymous on Aug 30, 1:25 PM
- then why is it in Charlott and not in Tampa (nm) - Anonymous on Aug 30, 2:00 PM
- You need help since you make no sense. - Anonymous on Aug 30, 9:07 PM
- by the mear fact it is on the list makes it so. - Anonymous on Aug 30, 2:28 PM
- There is no hope for you. - Anonymous on Aug 30, 9:13 PM
- well is it or isn't it on the list? Answer yes it is therefore - Anonymous on Aug 30, 9:57 PM
- Obviously facts mean nothing to you. - Anonymous on Aug 31, 5:17 AM