I don't understand how if in order to get printed onto their list of events it has toAugust 30 2012 at 12:24 PM
Response to You are really grasping.
include properties that stand for what the Convention perports as listed in a previous post here. Since you feel it doesn't then why is it on the list and if it does how do you explain it in terms that the Dems aren't into believing what this particular group follows.
This is the question. To get on their list it had to meet requirements it is on the list so it met them, so how does this not mean the Dems believe in it?
Someone sure does and since the political leaders for the Dems sactioned it it must be so.
- You have proved nothing. - Anonymous on Aug 30, 2012, 12:38 PM
- Here you go, - Anonymous on Aug 30, 2012, 12:55 PM
- Where does it mention the DNC??? - Anonymous on Aug 30, 2012, 1:25 PM
- then why is it in Charlott and not in Tampa (nm) - Anonymous on Aug 30, 2012, 2:00 PM
- You need help since you make no sense. - Anonymous on Aug 30, 2012, 9:07 PM
- by the mear fact it is on the list makes it so. - Anonymous on Aug 30, 2012, 2:28 PM
- There is no hope for you. - Anonymous on Aug 30, 2012, 9:13 PM
- well is it or isn't it on the list? Answer yes it is therefore - Anonymous on Aug 30, 2012, 9:57 PM
- Obviously facts mean nothing to you. - Anonymous on Aug 31, 2012, 5:17 AM