Here you go,August 30 2012 at 12:55 PM
Response to You have proved nothing.
"- Demonstrate planning and content appropriate and relevant to the Charlotte in 2012 Convention Host Committee;
- Provide educational or cultural content;
- Submission does not guarantee publication and Charlotte in 2012 reserves the right to decline publication of any submitted events for any reason. "
These are the published requirements for getting put on the list.
Since the event made it onto the list and was published by them it must have met them:
- Appropriate and relevant to the Convention Host Committee.
- Provided either educational or cultural content.
- they never declined its addition to the list therefore they agree with it.
- Where does it mention the DNC??? - Anonymous on Aug 30, 2012, 1:25 PM
- then why is it in Charlott and not in Tampa (nm) - Anonymous on Aug 30, 2012, 2:00 PM
- You need help since you make no sense. - Anonymous on Aug 30, 2012, 9:07 PM
- by the mear fact it is on the list makes it so. - Anonymous on Aug 30, 2012, 2:28 PM
- There is no hope for you. - Anonymous on Aug 30, 2012, 9:13 PM
- well is it or isn't it on the list? Answer yes it is therefore - Anonymous on Aug 30, 2012, 9:57 PM
- Obviously facts mean nothing to you. - Anonymous on Aug 31, 2012, 5:17 AM