Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • give me a break
    • Anonymous
      Posted Nov 4, 2010 12:53 AM

As a small business owner, I know how little taxes most corporations pay. If you are paying a lot of taxes then you need a new CPA. Most large corporations get all kinds of tax breaks from state and local governments because of the jobs and collateral revenue generated do to their presence.

"Obamacare" according to the CBO will save over a trillion dollars in healthcare over the next ten years.

If we removed every regulation in the oil, coal and nuclear industries tomorrow how many jobs will that really create? I guess we should trust that people and corporations will do the right thing. Been there, done that.

Last I checked the auto industry is making a profit now and of the 700+ billion of the TARP money that was appropriated, only 387 billion was dispersed. Worse case scenario we will get all but 50 billion back. Thats a small price to pay to save 2 major industries and millions of jobs. What are we really going to get for the 800 billion we have spent in Iraq?

How is inforcing immigration laws going to create jobs?
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)