Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Democrats don't enforce laws?

October 24 2011 at 12:35 PM
Anonymous 

We have Reed in Atlanta not removing the squatters from Woodruff Park, even though the signs clearly show it closes at night. We have Obama opposed to Arizona (and GA) enforcing the illegal alien statutes of the USA, even when the USA will not enforce them.

Can a democrat explain this?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Don't need to. It is clear enough.

October 24 2011, 3:07 PM 

Next.....

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

yet another example, from the former coke snorting mayor's city

October 24 2011, 5:13 PM 

1. Washington, D.C. -- A Sanctuary City for Illegals

Our Capital City, Washington, D.C., is now an illegal immigrant sanctuary city after Mayor Vincent Gray signed an executive order formalizing the existing dont-ask-dont-tell policy prohibiting police from inquiring about the immigration status of people they stop or arrest.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

What else do you expect?

October 25 2011, 6:03 AM 

I was at an event a couple of month's ago where Reed was praising Obama for such a good job he is doing. I love watching him try and squirm his way out of this Liberal occupy mess. These are the same type of idiots that voted him and Obama into office. Sounds like someone's "Chickens Are Comming Home To Roost!!!!!!!"

When I was a kid I had hampsters that had more brains than your average Liberal.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Hey Huckleberry,

October 25 2011, 1:58 PM 

your ignorance is overwhelming. Time for you to get ready for the Redneck Olympics.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

when are they? Probably after the obamacare special olympics?

October 25 2011, 4:29 PM 

Nov. 2012. Can't wait.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

So you admit your demographic? At least you are honest.

October 27 2011, 1:47 PM 

Yeeha.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009