Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Obama's v. Obama on Healthcare Mandate

March 27 2012 at 6:59 AM
Anonymous 

I still can't get over how many stupid people still support this idiot. It is beyond the point of shaking one's head is disgust. It's absolutely hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bOaLLdpVzAs

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

No, the idiots are the republicans who originally brought up the individual mandate.

March 27 2012, 10:41 AM 

The individual mandate is a Republican idea and was brought to the floor by Republicans as early as 1994 when democrats were pushing for employee mandated health-care, and supported by almost every Republican and supported well into the mid 2000's. Now that it's a Democrat who brings it forward, the idea is toxic and unconstitutional. Please explain.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

it might have something to do with

March 27 2012, 10:47 AM 

'we have to pass it so we can see what's in it'

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

You really are something.....

March 27 2012, 11:51 AM 

What does that have to do with something the Republicans came up with in 1994?? Give me a break. Why not engage your brain at some point.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: You really are something.....

March 27 2012, 12:13 PM 

Why don't you post SOMETHING to prove your point (i.e. 1994 Republican idea?)? Provide a source.

In other words, put up or shut up.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Take your pick

March 27 2012, 12:31 PM 

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Here's why you idiot...

March 27 2012, 11:30 AM 

The bill was passed and signed by a Liberal Democrat POTUS and his cronies against the will of the American people.

Obama, YOU, and the rest of the Liberals OWN IT NOW.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Incredible. You just can't admit a mistake, hypocrisy, or culpability.

March 27 2012, 11:50 AM 

Many in the Republican party have become the voice of denial and obstruction.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

so you

March 27 2012, 12:10 PM 

think it's a good idea to peanlize people who don't have health insurance, and don't want to buy it from the government (not entirely accurate, but since the government will be in charge of it you might as well be buying it from them)

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: so you

March 27 2012, 12:25 PM 

The issue is the individual mandate and the originators of that are the Republicans. When they wanted it, it was golden, but when the Dems wanted it, it became toxic unconstitutional heresy.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: so you

March 27 2012, 12:39 PM 

I don't care who thought of it. It's a $h1tty idea, and since obama is the one who forced it on us, he gets credit for it (although he'll probably figure out a way to blame Bush), and will go down as one of the biggest stains on our American history.

Now can you answer the question? Do you think it's a good idea?

Let me make this easy for you.

A). Yes

B). No

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Not until you answer why the idea is bad. You really need

March 27 2012, 1:55 PM 

to watch your language, though. I bet you don't care what Limbaugh said, but do care what Maher said. You sound like one of those people.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Not until you answer why the idea is bad. You really need

March 27 2012, 2:05 PM 

Another typical dodge from actually answering a specific question with a concrete answer. Some things never change.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Yes, now answer my question.

March 27 2012, 2:10 PM 

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

i don't care

March 28 2012, 10:21 AM 

what either one of them said. They are both entertainers.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

And what are you that we should care what you say?

March 29 2012, 9:35 AM 

Some conservatives are so dense. They hold Reagan up to be the epitome of Republican ideals and yet he was an actor and president of the Screen Actors Guild, a large and powerful union. You then scoff the opinions of "entertainers" as if they are insignificant. Are you that stupid?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: And what are you that we should care what you say?

March 29 2012, 10:11 AM 

"Are you that stupid?"

LMAO!!! No, but you leave 0 doubt of your intelligence on just about everything.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Your juvenile response is classic.

March 29 2012, 10:14 AM 

Care to enlighten us further on your reasoning, if it is not too much of a strain on your brain...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: And what are you that we should care what you say?

March 29 2012, 10:26 AM 

Did anyone pay Reagan's opinions any mind when he was an actor? You are making a very faulty analogy. Reagan became a full time politician before he was taken seriously from a political perspective. The other guys you are referring to are still entertainers, using the term loosely in the context of Maher.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

What?

March 29 2012, 1:28 PM 

You obviously know very little about Ronald Reagan. He was very much involved in politics from high school on. President of high school study body, president of college student council, president of the Screen Actors Guild (already mentioned in previous post). His father was the local director of the Works Progress Administration, a federal agency created by Roosevelt to provide work for jobless Americans, so even in family life he was exposed to politics. Try to get your facts straight, eh?

Take a few minutes to read a brief biography of the man.

http://millercenter.org/president/reagan/essays/biography/2

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009