Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Where is Obama now?

March 27 2012 at 8:42 AM
Anonymous 

I must have missed his comments on the murder of Mississippi State student John Sanderson. I guess it wasn't worth the trouble since John doesn't look like he could be Obama's son. President for all the people? I don't think so.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: Where is Obama now?

March 27 2012, 9:32 AM 

Did you ever think so?

I think the leader of the Black Panthers would more likely be his son.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

He/They missed this one...

March 27 2012, 9:37 AM 

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

And this one...

March 27 2012, 9:38 AM 

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: And this one...

March 27 2012, 10:21 AM 

yep, that is one fine looking example of an upstanding citizen.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 27 2012, 12:09 PM 

It is the circumstances surrounding the case that make it national news. The police did not follow proper protocol in the investigation. No arrest, no processing on evidence at the scene and definitely nothing of or on Zimmerman that could prove his innocence or guilt. The case reeks of incompetence. This kid lived in the neighborhood, was followed after being told by police to stand down and then ends up dead with a packet of skittles and ice tea in his possession? Add the stuff that is coming our now about trying to smear the young man's reputation to make out like his "possible" marijuana use justified his death. I guess the fact that Zimmerman has multiple arrests for assault is not reason enough to question what happened that night? Please, black, white, green or red, it makes no difference. It is the actions or non actions of the Sanford police department that brought this attention to the nation, not race. Given the national up roar from people of all races, our leaders should speak out. I'm white, by the way.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 27 2012, 12:16 PM 

"It is the actions or non actions of the Sanford police department that brought this attention to the nation, not race."

BS! The black panthers offer bounties and all the race pimps down there raiding hell is all the proff positive needed for this being Race Related on all fronts.

Sell your Liberal excuses somewhere else.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Blah, blah, blah. You are one paranoid person.

March 27 2012, 12:23 PM 

The Black Panthers. Do you believe in the boogie man? You are a great example of why we still have issues about race in this country.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

you do know

March 27 2012, 12:41 PM 

that the 'New' Black Panthers have offered a bounty on Zimmerman, right?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Blah, blah, blah. You are one paranoid person.

March 27 2012, 1:50 PM 

Was that an attempt to refute something? Or just a random statement?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

where is he now?

March 27 2012, 12:12 PM 

unfortunately still in office

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Where is Obama now?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009