Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

double standard?

March 29 2012 at 8:52 AM
Anonymous 

did anyone, and I mean anyone hear about the young couple from Knoxville that were carjacked, the man raped and murdered the woman raped for a few days then having bleach poured down her throat and numerous other things before she was suffocated. This was in 2007. Hey Al and Jessie, where were ya then? Oh, I'm sorry, that was black on white, not the other way around.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Question?

March 29 2012, 9:00 AM 

Were the assailants arrested, tried and convicted?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

sure were

March 29 2012, 10:58 AM 

please don't confuse the point though.

Respond to this message   
anon

Answer

March 29 2012, 11:23 AM 

If you are asking if this all happened in the first 24 hours after the attacks, then no. That's what you expected to happen with Trayvon, right? And I don't remember hearing any "white groups" calling for vigilante action. Oh wait, we don't do that. And if we did, then the Attorney General would go after us cuz we are white.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

If I wanted to know that I would have asked. It was a simple question.

March 29 2012, 12:35 PM 

My question was to find out some details. You seem intent on being a smart ***.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

my answer

March 29 2012, 12:59 PM 

to you was "sure were". I'm not the one that replied with the other one but I'd venture to say that he wasn't trying to be a smart *** as much as I sense the frustration in his answer with the double standard by the media in reporting such cases. I found it by googling "couple killed in Knoxville on 2007" after someone told me about it this morning.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - double standard?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009