Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

ALL BLACK IN MY HOODIE BY ZOEJA FEAT BLACK PANTHER PARTY AND MALCOLM X TRAYVON

March 29 2012 at 10:40 AM
Anonymous 

Hey Libby!!! Everything ok here. Black Panthers mean no harm right? These people aren't racists are they?

Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OYGqHpDBGKc#!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: ALL BLACK IN MY HOODIE BY ZOEJA FEAT BLACK PANTHER PARTY AND MALCOLM X TRAYVON

March 29 2012, 12:04 PM 

My son's high school soccer team all had black hoodies--they wore them every where, it was their warmups. I have one--I've always had one and I'm white. Why don't you go crawl back in the hole you came out of. Sick Bxxxxx....

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: ALL BLACK IN MY HOODIE BY ZOEJA FEAT BLACK PANTHER PARTY AND MALCOLM X TRAYVON

March 29 2012, 12:09 PM 

"My son's high school soccer team all had black hoodies--they wore them every where, it was their warmups. I have one--I've always had one and I'm white. Why don't you go crawl back in the hole you came out of. Sick Bxxxxx...."

Congratulations on you and your son's hoodie. Now, what in the hell does that have to do with the video that produced by people claiming to be black panthers?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 29 2012, 12:14 PM 

Hey man, I haven't been on this site in 4 years. I was wondering what bias crap was being posted about a murder of a young black man. I think you are the same jerk that posted stupid crap 4 years ago. You don't have much of a life do you? And what you had to say is predictable...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

March 29 2012, 12:21 PM 

"Hey man, I haven't been on this site in 4 years. I was wondering what bias crap was being posted about a murder of a young black man. I think you are the same jerk that posted stupid crap 4 years ago. You don't have much of a life do you? And what you had to say is predictable..."

A video was posted where some rappers claiming to be black panthers are rapping "fudge" this and "fudge" that. Where is the bias in this post genius??? It must be the bias on the part of the black panther rappers right?

By the way, do you really believe that anyone cares where and what sites you have been on?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009