Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Will Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton demand action for this incident

March 29 2012 at 1:11 PM
Anonymous 

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Of course not...

March 29 2012, 1:19 PM 

She be black....

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

You are an

March 29 2012, 1:50 PM 

ignorant AZZZ. What does this have to do with the Trayvon Martin case?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Well...

March 29 2012, 2:05 PM 

According to the liberal and democrat own definition of the word racism this example fits it to a T. A black girl beating up on a white girl during a soccer game. No, to them it would not be simple fight that broke out because one of the two players was frustrated at the way things were going. No, it would be racist!! If that situation were reversed it would be making headlines on the likes of CNN, MSNBC, etc.

Of course those of us with an IQ above room temperature know that is not the definition of racism.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

It be hot

March 29 2012, 2:38 PM 

up in here.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Well...

March 31 2012, 11:55 PM 

Zimmerman is the one who uttered f#@#ing coons under his breath while talking to the 911 operator. He is the one who racially profiled Treyvon. He is the one who killed an unarmed kid. He initiated the confrontation with Treyvon. Had he done what the 911 operator instructed him to do and not follow Treyvon, he would still be alive. Zimmerman should have been arrested by now. Period. This stand your ground law is b.s. I guess anyone can go out packing a gun and start a fight with someone and then when you are getting your a@# beat pull out your gun and kill the person and claim self defense. Thats a load of crap.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

the stand your ground law

April 2 2012, 5:26 AM 

in not BS. Just because you have on example by no means makes it bad. So typical.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

well the MSM does it again

April 2 2012, 9:56 AM 

seems that they 'doctored' the Zimmerman 911 call and removed the part where the 911 dispatcher ASKS Zimmerman about the race of the perp...

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

And your point?

April 2 2012, 12:11 PM 

???

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

if I have to explain it, Lucy, you won't get it

April 2 2012, 1:46 PM 

it's OK to mis-report 'facts' as long as it furthers your agenda

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

What was misreported?

April 2 2012, 2:07 PM 

No one made any mention that his comments were racist in that report. If you had not mentioned it, I would never have made the connection. Please show me and the rest of us where that was stated, maybe I missed it. Was that same edit used in later reports? You are attempting to create something that is not there.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: What was misreported?

April 2 2012, 2:51 PM 

911 operator - what does he look like?

Zimmer - umm, he's black

reactive (the way it happened)

versus

[silence]

Zimmer - he's black

proactive (implies zimmer had determined the race, and called because of it... get it, Lucy? The media is trying to create an opinion in your head. Like pictures of a 13 year old baby-faced Trayvon versus a tatted, muscular, grilled 17 year old man)

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

That's how YOU want to hear it or read it.

April 2 2012, 7:28 PM 

I don't see or hear it that way and I'm white. It is one sentence from one report from one network. Do you condone the examples from Fox News/Hannity listed in the previous post?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Kinda like Fox and Hannity.

April 2 2012, 2:09 PM 

NBC must have learned it from them.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3hMODMyed8

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Opinion shows vs. news reporting...

April 2 2012, 5:34 PM 

like comparing apples and oranges.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Forget it. Your mantra is old and tired.

April 2 2012, 7:30 PM 

A distorted fact is a distorted fact whether it is presented on a news show or an opinion show. Is it that hard to understand? Apparently with you it is.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Old and tired?

April 2 2012, 11:05 PM 

How about justifying poor behavior by saying others do it? Even my kids know better than that.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Justifying poor behavior?

April 2 2012, 11:13 PM 

What are you talking about? I said a distorted fact is a distorted fact. Where do you get justifying poor behavior?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Your or another poster said..

April 2 2012, 11:34 PM 

"kinda like Fox and Hannity". "Do you condone the examples from Fox News/Hannity listed in the previous post?"

It's a weak attempt to change the subject. What Fox and Hannity do is completely and totally irrelevant to the situation at hand. The implicit message from you (or another poster) is that what NBC did was okay because Fox and Hannity distort facts too. Capiche?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Do you condone what Fox and Hannity did?

April 3 2012, 9:12 AM 

Seems like a simple question. Would like to know where you stand on that.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

What, no answer???

April 3 2012, 9:17 PM 

I know it was a long sentence, but try.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: What, no answer???

April 3 2012, 10:20 PM 

It was not relevant and I'm not a hannity fan. There. Probably should disclose that it was not the entire speech/ video/ whatever.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Kinda like Fox and Hannity.

April 3 2012, 9:25 AM 

This is not a good example of what you are trying to do.

Hannity started (operative word "STARTED") his clip at a portion of Obama's speech.

NBC purposely "CUT OUT" a portion of a conversation mid-sentence.

Huge difference.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

You're not serious?

April 3 2012, 10:17 AM 

If you can't tell the difference then there is no hope for you.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

i think he is serious

April 3 2012, 10:32 AM 

and the distinction is obvious. Especially when NBC/MSNBC played this across multiple 'shows' and presented as truth. If FOX selectively edited, as opposed to delaying the start, not cutting out parts of the middle, without a 'wipe' to show discontinuity, then I would be up in arms. With Hannity, it is afterall an opinion show. Anyone with a pulse should know that. If it were the 7:00 news program, I would expect more journalism as opposed to 'punditism'. I don't tune in to Hannity to get my news (I don't have time to tune in to Hannity for opinion, either).

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

You are a shining example of something, that is for sure.

April 3 2012, 11:58 AM 

Your choice to pick this NBC story as a good example of liberal media bias is great because it shows the desperation and total lack of intellect to follow along without, "oooh they left out the question and that means they are trying to say something about Zimmerman". With all that is being said about Zimmerman that effort falls flat as to be absurd.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

I wouldn't use the word "good".

April 3 2012, 1:07 PM 

I think "another", as in "this NBC story as another example of liberal media bias", is much more appropriate.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

and what facts are being presented?

April 3 2012, 1:43 PM 

I have heard from the media, and nothing affirmative

'With all that is being said about Zimmerman that effort falls flat as to be absurd.'

The timeline I found online shows that Martin should have been far away from Zimmerman (about 2 minutes pass) when he was finished with his call to 911. Instead, we find Martin and Zimmerman within about 100 feet of where Zimmermna was talking on the phone, an several hundred feet from where Martin was staying with his dads current significant other. Martin seems to be the one that was looking for the confrontation.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Will Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton demand action for this incident
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009