Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

collect food stamps - win lottery - collect food stamps

April 17 2012 at 3:18 PM
Anonymous 

if this 'woman' with a 1-year-old had money to buy lottery tickets, then she dang well did not need food stamps. Then when she won, she just kept sucking on the public teet. What's in the mind of these folks? How to get a 'free ride' for life?

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/michigan-lottery-winner-charged-1419577.html

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

they were schooled on how to use everyone else's money and not earn one penny

April 17 2012, 4:08 PM 

themselves. Have a kid get paid, need medical attention get medicaid, need money get welfare, need food get food stamps, need kids fed sign up for head start. Never once are they forced to do anything to deserve all the freebies.

Now they are protesting being drug tested in order to get all of these freebies and they squawk. I get drug tested periodically at work, my kids having played college sports were drug tested yet these spawns think they are that much better then us workers so they should get a hall pass. ENOUGH!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

I hear the ACLU

April 18 2012, 6:01 AM 

is sueing the state of Ga. If so, the Gov. ought to say that if they win, the next day he's eliminating the welfare program in the state of Ga. Then sit back and see how many will be willing to pee in the cup.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

No different than the Obama GSA.

April 17 2012, 10:56 PM 

Look at what the Obama administration allowed the GSA to get awy with. If Obama is okay with the GSA parties than how do you expect him to hold the individuals who get Food Stamps accountable?

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - collect food stamps - win lottery - collect food stamps
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009