Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Ron Paul vs Mitt Romney

May 13 2012 at 9:19 PM
Anonymous 

Ron Paul 2012

http://youtu.be/5BpL6eQyXDs

Open your mind and listen to what the man has to say...

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: Ron Paul vs Mitt Romney

May 13 2012, 10:28 PM 

nice video. Are you saying there is voter fraud? 'cause I don't see Paul winning primaries.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

have you checked the actual delegate count? not the public vote or straw poles

May 13 2012, 11:08 PM 

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

running about 10:1

May 14 2012, 9:26 AM 

966 versus 104. Romney is ~200 short of the nomination, with Santorum and Gingrich both having more delegates than Ron Paul.

Do you have different numbers?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Those are not delegate counts

May 14 2012, 1:00 PM 

they are an estimate using popular vote and prorating the percentages to each candidate. Not actual numbers. The delegate process is just starting.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Educate yourself - here are the actual committed delegates

May 14 2012, 1:11 PM 

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Educate yourself - here are the actual committed delegates

May 14 2012, 3:18 PM 

terrible sight. So it shows 2.5:1 with a lot left to be decided. Seriously, do you think Ron Paul will be the nominee? Or is this a site set up by Democrats to try and stir the pot. Like the 'bullying' claim?

Tell me, what are Paul's accomplishments to make him my choice for President?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

He is consistant on his values, believes in the Constitution, what do you want from a

May 14 2012, 10:04 PM 

leader?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: He is consistant on his values, believes in the Constitution, what do you want from a

May 15 2012, 5:57 AM 

RP screwed himself with his views on foreign policy. When he basically defended Iran on having a nuclear weapon sealed my opposition against him. Iran has openly admitted numerous times that they wanted to wipe Israel from the face of the planet and has always referred to the U.S. as the great satan.

How someone like RP can be so smart in constitutional law and yet so reckless with his views with the likes of Iran is beyond me. He WILL NOT be the nominee. Get over it..

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Leader

May 15 2012, 9:30 AM 

one who can inspire others to follow.

Leaders can be good or bad. Hitler was a great leader, but a terrible human being.

There must be a balance. The constitution is a set of bounds. What we need to do to drive the economy, defend the country, demonstrate freedom and limited other things that government should do are not there. That takes a current view on the world with a constitutional respect and the ability to inspire shared gains or sacrifices. Ron Paul inspires a few, we need someone who can inspire the many. And unlike the current President, can do so inclusively instead of divisively.

Is Romney the best ever? No. But he is the best shot in the current race.

I grew up in GA, and remmeber Larry McDonald. He was a congressman who died on a Korean Air flight shot down by the Russians. He had rabid followers, but never passed a single piece of legistlation that I can remember. What has Ron Paul done?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Yea, check this video out - people want the truth

May 13 2012, 11:38 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009