Email Donna if something gets out of hand   Rules for the Foo Forum   Back to GA Forum II  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Sleeping like a baby tonight

June 27 2012 at 10:21 PM
Anonymous 

Knowing that in less than 12 hours Obamacare will be declared unconstitutional.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

and when it's not then what?

June 27 2012, 10:26 PM 

There are no other places (countries)to move to where government healthcare does not exsist. We are just joining in on what the rest of the globe is doing.

Respond to this message   
OP

And that makes it right?

June 27 2012, 10:43 PM 

Do you want the government forcing you to join a health club or to eat certain foods to be healthy? If so, then you can move to a country with government run healthcare.

Respond to this message   
Anon

House of cards

June 27 2012, 10:46 PM 

The fall of Obamacare, Holder's demise, Florida getting to clean up its voter registration. and the list goes on. I don't think the Obamas are sleeping well tonight.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: House of cards

June 28 2012, 6:13 AM 

obama is to arrogant to not be sleeping well.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

it is not Obama's sleep patterns that scare me it is all of the

June 28 2012, 9:48 AM 

lemmings who blindly follow his dictates that do. If the Supremes permit Obamacare then we are through because the next to go will be voting while his groupies put into place not allowing the polls to verify citizenship to vote. They will take the election by force if they have to. Permitting illegals and unregistered voters to vote (those already dead but still voting etc.) and not counting our overseas military and we are in a far scarier place.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

I hope you're right

June 28 2012, 5:30 AM 

I'm just not as confident as you.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Now who is sleeping well? First Obamacare passes and next we own the WH

June 28 2012, 10:44 AM 

guess all of you pugs aren't as smart as you believe yourselves to be.

Holder is set free as well, all of this is just an attempt to distract from the issues and you've lost one of your major points against Obama.

Sad for you now go cry yourselves to sleep.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

well my friend

June 28 2012, 10:57 AM 

I truly would like to speak with you a few years down the road or right after your company quits offering health care because we can all get it from the Gov't.
Oh, and please answer this for me, how do you justify O's comments that this is not a tax when he was pushing this and the Supreme Court said it is just that.

Respond to this message   
Anon

Are you prepared for what comes next?

June 28 2012, 11:12 AM 

The government "taxes" you if you don't buy your next car from the government-endorsed manufacturer; you pay a special tax if you don't make your house "green" and anything else the goverment wants to control.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

it may or may not

June 28 2012, 11:34 AM 

happen but the precident has definitely been set. Hang on.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free hit counter
Page Views in 2009