I have the following Allen & Ginter tobacco albums for sale:
1) Quadrupeds...tiny bit of loss off the front cover on the top left and bottom right corners; some soiling on the right edge and bottom right corner; some toning along the cover edges; pages are in very nice shape; retains original string and is complete...$140.00
2) 1889 Paris Exhibition...small strip missing from bottom right corner; some soiling on top left, left edge, and top border; some crazing on bottom right; retains original string and is complete...$110.00
3) Birds of the Tropics...toning along the right and bottom edges (about 1/8" to 1/2"); light surface soiling; retains original string and is complete...$125.00
4) General Government and State Capitol Buildings...toning on the right side into the top border (about 1 1/2" in); lighter toning along the left edge; retains original string and is complete...$125.00
5) Birds of America...diecut album; has light edge wear; has small abrasion under "BIRDS" on cover that has resulted in 4 tiny to small spots of paper loss; small dime sized stain above "BIRDS" on the cover; some cover soiling; retains original grommet, string and is complete...$110.00
6) Wm. Duke Costumes of All Nations...has 2" strip of glue residue on front cover; vertical crease at spine, 2 creases on right edge of cover; some folding over of the blue strip on the spine; a small piece missing from the top left corner of the back cover, a few creases on the back cover; is complete...$90.00
All these albums came from the same estate (they appear to be from a yard sale originally since the prices on the inside cover in pencil are for $5.00 each, etc...I was not the lucky one).
All prices include postage. I ship USPS and include Delivery Confirmation on all orders. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for scans (please note that requesting a scan does not reserve the album). Feel free to call with any questions. Paypal, personal checks and money orders are acceptable. And please email me directly as I do not check this board every day.
|This message has been edited by qcards2 on Mar 2, 2013 5:01 PM|