S.T.A.A.R - Students Taking Action Against Recklessness
S.T.A.A.R. Contact Info
S.T.A.A.R. Contact Info
About the S.T.A.A.R Program S.T.A.A.R.'s Mission Statement Volunteer for S.T.A.A.R S.T.A.A.R. Home Page Purchase S.T.A.A.R. bracelets and t-shirts S.T.A.A.R. Discussion Forums Contact the S.T.A.A.R. Program
Announcements
Please visit all our Forums - click here for the Index
Sign Our Guest Book!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  

This is a great thing you're doing!

February 22 2008 at 12:13 PM
Jennifer Baker 
from IP address 75.213.129.112

Star--I was so sad when I read about the tragic accident that took your daughter's life. To have someone who appeared to be so full of life taken in a brief second of bad judgement is just heartbreaking!! It is great that you are doing this in her memory, so that another parent might be spared the pain that you have endured.

I am the parent of a teenage boy and 2 younger children in Ramona and I will definately have my son look at this site. I'd love it if your organization would come speak to the middle school & high school up here.

Your family is in my prayers!!!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Home  |  About Us  |  Mission Statement  |  Volunteer  |  S.T.A.A.R. Store  |  Discussion Forums  |  Contact Us  |  Sign Our Guest Book
News and Announcements  |  Upcoming Events  |  S.T.A.A.R. Education  |  How You Can Help  |  How to Make a Donation  |  S.T.A.A.R. and The Community