S.T.A.A.R - Students Taking Action Against Recklessness
S.T.A.A.R. Contact Info
S.T.A.A.R. Contact Info
About the S.T.A.A.R Program S.T.A.A.R.'s Mission Statement Volunteer for S.T.A.A.R S.T.A.A.R. Home Page Purchase S.T.A.A.R. bracelets and t-shirts S.T.A.A.R. Discussion Forums Contact the S.T.A.A.R. Program
Announcements
Please visit all our Forums - click here for the Index
Sign Our Guest Book!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  

You and your family are in our thoughts

April 22 2009 at 11:21 AM
Kristin Echevarria 
from IP address 66.27.98.91

Hi Starlene,

I went to the Brittany Curcio website to see that postings stopped in 08, and after posting a comment the page would not except it.
Shanae texted me to ask the anniversary of Brittany's untimely loss to all of us. Shanae had a dream about Brittany last night and coincidentially woke up at 2:30am. I reminded her of the actual date.

I want to apologize for not getting back to you after we saw each other a few months ago, not one of my emails would work that I had stored.

I would love to chat and maybe get a small smile out of you during this time or anytime.

With warmest regards to you and your family,

Kristin Echevarria

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Star

Re: You and your family are in our thoughts

May 20 2009, 2:54 PM 

Hello,

Yes, Brittany's guestbook has not been working and we are trying to get all that up and running again because I know so maybe people have probably gone to the site and are unable to leave a message. sad.gif

I would love to talk with you and hang out sometime. I would also love to hear Shanea's dream!

Both my younger girls are at the CA Allstars now. Its kind of hard but I know Brittany would be so proud that they are there!

Email at the address above so we can talk...

Love
Star

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Home  |  About Us  |  Mission Statement  |  Volunteer  |  S.T.A.A.R. Store  |  Discussion Forums  |  Contact Us  |  Sign Our Guest Book
News and Announcements  |  Upcoming Events  |  S.T.A.A.R. Education  |  How You Can Help  |  How to Make a Donation  |  S.T.A.A.R. and The Community