CyberForum

NAP, LOST CAUSE

by MAVERICK (no login)

Having the last word does not equate to victory. You are repetitively asking the same questions OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER....

You are asking for the impossible... a documentation of everything. Why? Why cant you find them yourselves? You have been presented with facts on why the US turned sour on Marcos and yet you ignore this? It is presented to you point by point in Feling's post. Why are you ignoring them? Can't rebuke them?

Why would anyone bother to present any documents to you when you yourself have not presented anything but mere copy/paste jobs from NEWSPAPERS. I can do the same but where will that get you? Nowhere!

You choose to believe in the US statement about their so-called policy when your so beloved history has told you point blank what the US has done with that "policy" And yet, you do not want to take Gloria's words because you demand something else to back it up. THATS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY YOU FLIP FLOP ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH YOUR VALUES.

You are like a child who asks for a lollipop and when given it throws a tantrum and asks for a bar of chocolate instead.

Difference is, the child can be satisfied. You can't because you don't want to be.

Your last threads are left alone because they cease to make sense at all.

Even your Kamag-aral sees where you go astray.

Wake up my dear. Smell the stinking crap that is being fed you. SHESH!

Posted on Oct 11, 2005, 11:32 AM
from IP address 203.167.26.57

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Who's spoonfeeding me?. Napanice, Oct 11, 2005, 12:24 PM
    1. YOU DELIBERATELY MISUNDERSTAND EVERYTHING. MAVERICK, Oct 11, 2005, 8:33 PM
    2. I am. Soylent Green Pig, Oct 12, 2005, 5:53 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

WWW.NEWSFLASH.ORG