I don't Bash THE Americans, only specific ones.by Feling (no login)
and to point out that no one people has a monopoloy on the good or the bad. And none of us can say with certainty whether one nation is more of "this" or "that" in absolute terms since none of us are capable of counting and knowing each and every member of any people.
The lates poll of today, if American newspapers are to be believed, less than 40% of the sample surveyed say that Bush is doing the right job on Iraq, the Economy, Health care. This American govt. has screwed up BIG TIME.
GO! Hillary! You have my vote, even now.
Posted on Feb 18, 2006, 9:11 AM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Are you sure you're talkin' to a real american here at the forum?. MY, Feb 18, 2006, 11:28 AM
- Sabi n'ya kasi eh.. Feling, Feb 18, 2006, 2:09 PM
- nope !!!! the real reason why we are here is... Anonymous, Mar 15, 2006, 2:02 AM
- Re: I don't Bash THE Americans, only specific ones.. Gman, Feb 18, 2006, 1:40 PM
- Thank God! Bush would no longer be president past 2008. Feling, Feb 18, 2006, 2:07 PM
- "You poor thing". CoeL, Feb 18, 2006, 3:13 PM
- Re: Thank God! Bush would no longer be president past 2008. Gman, Feb 18, 2006, 3:21 PM
- As I said, You poor thing. Feling, Feb 18, 2006, 5:10 PM
- Bwahawr!. DSP, Feb 20, 2006, 3:50 PM
- Re: Bwahawr!. Gman, Feb 20, 2006, 3:54 PM
- If the Bush Adm. Feling, Feb 20, 2006, 7:49 PM
- Re: If the Bush Adm. Gman, Feb 20, 2006, 9:04 PM