CyberForum

Yes, Possibly apartments would be a good investment

by Gman (no login)

Thanks for the idea. I had thought about the possibility of rental property here in Cagayan. I looked at some Apartments here that a Doctor is having built. He is having 10 units constructed. They are 3 bedroom, 1 bath. Well built, but fairly simple accommodations. They are 2 story. He says that he will rent them for P10,000 per month. I talked to some people here that say they think P10,000 is a lot of rent for most here to pay? I am not sure, as I am use to Florida property where rental prices ha vent been that low in 35 years or so.

My wife's mother is actually getting married again, as her father passed away a few years ago. So, I feel certain she will not want to manage them. She has two sisters. One is married, but I consider the husband to be to lazy to count on as far as trusting him to manage the property. Her youngest sister is single and still in college. She plans to go abroad to be an RN after graduation.

What do you think about new homes as an investment? I was thinking of nice homes in gated subdivisions?

Posted on Apr 7, 2006, 8:35 AM
from IP address 203.84.180.78

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Wow P10,000 things have changed. Usabaker, Apr 7, 2006, 9:32 AM
  2. BTW. usabaker, Apr 7, 2006, 9:36 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

WWW.NEWSFLASH.ORG