Gun Justice is above the Law in the Philippines.by Napanice (no login)
The Supreme Court has acknowledged that the gun is more effective than the courts when it comes to law enforcement.
A Quezon City trial judge was shot in broad daylight by two gunmen in motorcyle at close range just recently. This also goes to show that criminals and paid assassins are no longer afraid that they will be apprehended, convicted and executed because both police and courts are now subservient to the politicians and not to the people.
Naturally, these corrupt judges are concerned for their lives and they are now demanding that they be exempted from the gun ban being enforced by the Comelec during the election period.
And what about the rest of the population? Are they saying that the ordinary citizen is immune to gunshots and election related violence? What good is a gun ban when people can still carry runs and the criminals are roaming the country unchecked and unstopped from their mission to kill?
Posted on Jan 22, 2007, 8:33 AM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- That's true: Only and especially in the Philippines. Blackjack, Jan 22, 2007, 8:48 AM
- Gun Ban should be Banned, it doesn't work!!. Napanice, Jan 22, 2007, 9:30 AM
- How about this. Ronillo B.Pulmano, Jan 22, 2007, 10:17 AM
- Filipinos become Model Citizens in Foreign Countries, why is that?. Napanice, Jan 22, 2007, 10:51 AM
- Model Citizens. I will tell you why, Jan 22, 2007, 9:36 PM
- Re: Gun Ban should be Banned, it doesn't work!!. I THINK SO, Jan 27, 2007, 11:56 AM