Your argument is irrelevant: stop being an intellectual smartassby Lemuel G. Abarte (no login)
Here is your statement: "laws that empower the governing bodies to keep the church in its place already exists". What you just cited in this thread does not say anything regarding your previous statement.
Napanice, you are talking about something else. You are not arguing with me. You really want to get your editorials across in this forum regarding the current administration and you are just trying to ride on my thread.
I mentioned the Civil and Family Code of the Philippines. Your citation does not address even one specific issue that I mentioned.
Stop being an intellectual smartass.
Posted on Feb 14, 2007, 4:51 PM
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Re: Your argument is irrelevant: stop being an intellectual smartass. eee, Feb 15, 2007, 12:33 AM
- Now it's your turn to show some proof.. Napanice, Feb 15, 2007, 8:04 AM
- Where do yo want to begin?. Lemuel G. Abarte, Feb 15, 2007, 5:15 PM
- Where's the proof?. Napanice, Feb 16, 2007, 5:10 AM
- Where do you want to start? You are beating around the bush. Lemuel G. Abarte, Feb 16, 2007, 4:47 PM
- European Commission wants Gloria's Human Rights Violations exposed.. Napanice, Feb 15, 2007, 10:29 AM
- wrong post.. Napanice, Feb 15, 2007, 10:31 AM
- Don't be obsessed with another issue, please. Lemuel G. Abarte, Feb 15, 2007, 5:19 PM
- I'm not.. Napanice, Feb 16, 2007, 5:14 AM
- Don't be an intellectual smartass, you are riding on my proposal. Lemuel G. Abarte, Feb 15, 2007, 5:16 PM
- I said wrong post!!. Napanice, Feb 16, 2007, 5:12 AM
- You are preoccupied with another concern. Lemuel G. Abarte, Feb 16, 2007, 4:48 PM