Despite means a failure to accomplish its intended goal.by Napanice (no login)
And some means not a significant amount is involved. In other words, the small amounts of improvements and growth was not enough to provide the jobs for the jobless or even lift the poor out of poverty.
And that is what I call delusional propaganda.
Posted on Mar 8, 2007, 11:28 PM
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Mas matalino ka nga kay sa World Bank! Palakpakan po natin siya!. Tatang Kadkarin, Mar 8, 2007, 11:39 PM
- By all means, I welcome your comprehensive explanation.. Napanice, Mar 8, 2007, 11:50 PM
- Ang pagbabago ng isang bansa hindi magdamag.. Tatang Kadkarin, Mar 8, 2007, 11:56 PM
- Just as I thought, your statements are just hollow words.. Napanice, Mar 9, 2007, 12:11 AM
- Simple lang kasi iyan ulit.. Tatang Kadkarin, Mar 9, 2007, 6:38 AM
- Maybe you should explain that 15% growth that you're claiming.. Napanice, Mar 9, 2007, 9:50 AM