tribune by the old lady?by potec (no login)
Please get your facts to credible newspaper and also not to oldpaper. Tribune 2006. today 2004 and another one 2002?
You said in your other writings that hunger rose to more than 50% by sws? here is the news according to the last survey of sws;
Philippine Star March 29, 2007, sws survey conducted february 24-27 says, that 1 in every 5 pilipino family gets hungry at least once in the past 3 months. 1 out of 5 means 20% nap, does it mean it went down by more than 30% from the last sws you posted.
Bangladesh? Wherever you are nap I think you should go back home so you can read the newspaper because by the time it get in to you, the news is already old.
Posted on Mar 29, 2007, 8:14 AM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- What really matters?. Napanice, Mar 29, 2007, 10:05 AM
- Napanice, mahina yata ang utak mo. Lemuel G. Abarte, Mar 29, 2007, 5:58 PM
- I like mathematics. potec, Mar 30, 2007, 9:10 AM
- No answer?. Napanice, Mar 30, 2007, 9:36 AM
- here we are again nap. potec, Mar 30, 2007, 10:21 AM
- propaganda never stops.. Napanice, Mar 30, 2007, 11:10 AM
- some good news. potec, Mar 31, 2007, 8:00 AM
- Translate all that. Napanice, Mar 31, 2007, 9:17 AM
- ok. potec, Mar 31, 2007, 11:20 PM