Since when? Places is not people. Never will be.by What was that again? (no login)
Only in a twisted mind. Just like hating Mt. Pinatubo can never be equal to hating the people there.
Hating a place is not equal to hating its people.
One has to define the delineations between the two.
In this case, the author you questioned specifically defined there was a delineation by refusing your equation.
That you still insist it is a bothersome clue regarding your state of mind.
Posted on Apr 22, 2007, 10:27 AM
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- Ask Potec, you sound confused.. Napanice, Apr 22, 2007, 11:08 AM
- PLACES = PEOPLE? obviously you are the one confused.. What was that again?, Apr 22, 2007, 2:17 PM
- Did you talk to potec yet? You're still confused.. Napanice, Apr 22, 2007, 3:29 PM
- PLACES=PEOPLE? Do you need his message spelled out for you to clearly understand it?. What's That Again?, Apr 22, 2007, 4:09 PM
- What is apparent is your lack of understanding.. Napanice, Apr 22, 2007, 8:30 PM
- Apparently not. Yours is obvious for equating place to people.. What's That Again?, Apr 23, 2007, 6:32 AM
- How about making some sense?. Napanice, Apr 23, 2007, 6:41 AM
- How about learning to read?. What's That Again?, Apr 23, 2007, 6:46 AM
- You can read, but can you understand?. Napanice, Apr 23, 2007, 6:52 AM
- Me? Pin BLAME on the place? You're hallucinating!. What's That Again?, Apr 23, 2007, 6:57 AM