The most serious acts of terrorism in the Philippines are perpetrated by terrorists.by Dog S. Pig (no login)
Napanice said: "THE MOST SERIOUS ACTS OF TERRORISM IN THE PHILIPPINES ARE EXTRA-JUDICIAL KILLINGS.."
I most strongly disagree. The person who said the above cares more for dissidents, rebels, agitators and the like, and doesn't give a hoot for the INNOCENT people killed by TERRORISTS and common criminals.
To me, the most serious act of terrorism in the Philippines are perpetrated by terrorists and criminals against innocent people (men, women, pregnant women, children, infants) in markets, vessels, vehicles, buildings and other public places where a single bomb or automatic weapon fire will have maximum effect.
Napanice's statement above is a window to his soul. Folks, look in and see what is in there. All I can see is something dark, sinister and deathly.
Dog S. Pig
Posted on Jul 10, 2007, 7:18 PM
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- A local human rights group, Karapatan, has listed 832 extrajudicial killings. Napanice, Jul 10, 2007, 8:38 PM
- Salvaging, you mean?. Lemuel G. Abarte, Jul 11, 2007, 12:20 AM
- I SUGGEST YOU DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH INTO THE MATTER.. Napanice, Jul 11, 2007, 7:39 AM
- Yeah! There's always the media morgues.. Dog S. Pig, Jul 11, 2007, 8:04 AM
- Unless there is a law on terrorism, there could only be extrajudicial prisoners. Lemuel G. Abarte, Jul 11, 2007, 11:12 PM
- The is already a law on terrorism.. Napanice, Jul 11, 2007, 11:30 PM
- [BBC] Rebels behead Philippine troops. Anonymous, Jul 11, 2007, 6:08 AM
- REUTERS: "Blast rips through commuter bus in RP". Dee S. Peeg , Jul 8, 2007, 10:17 AM. DSP, Jul 11, 2007, 6:48 AM
- Who wants reposts of marketplace and ferry bombings in Pinas?. DSP, Jul 11, 2007, 6:50 AM
- NO THANKS, WE'LL JUST VISIT THE ARCHIVES.. Napanice, Jul 11, 2007, 7:34 AM
- "Karapatan?" "Local human rights group?" Who are these media hogs?. DSP, Jul 11, 2007, 6:11 AM
- DO YOU EXPECT THE GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE THE SAME PROOFS FOR ALLEGED TERRORISTS?. Napanice, Jul 11, 2007, 7:32 AM
- Who are these media hogs? What is their legal status on this matter?. Dog s. Pig, Jul 11, 2007, 7:57 AM