CyberForum

NOT A SINGLE CHARGE AGAINST JDV, HIS OUSTER WAS PURE POLITICAL VENDETTA.

by Napanice (no login)

SO THE LATEST ADDITION TO GLORIA'S DOGS, PROSPERO NOGRALES, SHOWED THE WHOLE COUNTRY HOW TO LEAD A MOB OF CORRUPT POLITICIANS OUT TO BRING DOWN ONE OF THEIR OWN. MR. GLOEZ IS RIGHT, THOSE WHO ARE LOYAL AND CLOSE TO DE VENECIA WILL NOT SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING ABOUT THEIR COLLEAGUE'S HUMILIATING OUSTER.

IN THE COMING DAYS, WE CAN EXPECT A CALM BEFORE THE STORM AS THE OPPOSITION AND DE VENECIA'S SUPPORTERS START PLOTTING AGAINST NOGRALES AND GLORIA ARROYO.

NAP

What is surprising (though not really) is that the motive for ousting him -- political vendetta -- is so ill-disguised. One would think that loftier reasons would be offered for De Venecia’s ouster, but public statements from the Arroyo sons in the House said their family was hurt by accusations made by De Venecia’s son, Joey de Venecia III.

Deputy Minority Floor Leader Roilo Golez opined at a recent media forum that the Speaker is a “political giant” and his ouster would naturally be “tectonic” and cause massive realignments in the House. Golez is correct, and the administration has no way of predicting what the final configuration in the House would be.

The opposition led by former president Joseph Estrada is extending its welcome to De Venecia if he’s ousted, but I think that the decent fellow that he is, he would not turn into a loudmouthed, rambunctious obstructionist but become an effective fiscalizer of the administration.

Posted on Feb 4, 2008, 5:01 PM
from IP address 68.164.171.137

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. You got problems with internal congressional proceedings, you know where to jump.. Virgie Pig Valenzuela The Second, Feb 4, 2008, 9:47 PM
    1. OH YEAH, P1M X 174 VOTES = P174 MILLION PROCEEDING TO CONGRESSONAL POCKETS?. napanice, Feb 5, 2008, 8:53 AM
      1. If you know something about this, it's your duty to report to authorities.. Virgie Pig Valenzuela The Second, Feb 5, 2008, 12:21 PM
        1. WHY DON'T YOU TRY THAT YOURSELF? UNLESS OF COURSE, YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. napanice, Feb 5, 2008, 12:26 PM
          1. I'm not the one screaming in a cyberforum like I know everything.. Virgie Pig Valenzuela The Second, Feb 5, 2008, 12:33 PM
            1. YOU LIKE?. napanice, Feb 5, 2008, 1:12 PM
              1. That is an ultrafeminine expression...... Virgie Pig Valenzuela The Second, Feb 5, 2008, 3:44 PM
                1. .....that I can almost picture you in your spike heels and filmy pegnoir...... Virgie Pig Valenzuela The Second, Feb 5, 2008, 4:01 PM

Find more forums on PhillipinoCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

WWW.NEWSFLASH.ORG