1. Download your picture onto your computer and save it. I usually save mine is My Pictures, but you can save it wherever you want.
2. Go to http://photobucket.com/
and open an account. It is free.
3. Sign in to your account at photobucket. Choose "my album".
4. A box pops up that says Image and there's a button beside it that says browse. Hit the browse button.
5. Another box pops up and you pick where you saved the picture and then the picture you want to upload. To do this you will left click the picture once and then go to the bottom of the box and hit "open". This should put the location of the picture in the box beside "image".
6. Now hit submit and wait on your picture to upload.
7. Scroll down and you will see your picture. Go to the third box down that says IMG. Left click on it once and it should highlight all the codes. Go to the top of your screen and hit Edit and then Copy. Then, hit the - key to minimize the screen.
8. Open a new browser window. Go to F-Files and post your message. When you are ready to insert your picture, just go to Edit and then Paste. This should put the codes there for you.
9. Finish posting your message and the image should be there.