<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Sap

December 26 2006 at 2:46 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)
from IP address 24.67.253.203

I want to pay tribute to " Sap", the legendary trainer that has been around for decades. I want to hear the best Sap story that you might have(Keep it clean)and I might have a Roast for Sappy here in Prince George. Don Burnstick and I are going to put up dance on Saturday April 14,2007 @ the Prince George Rollerdome. Don will do his thing and we are currently seeking a band for the rest of the nights. Email me or call me for more info (250)640-1085.
sheldon "big guy" bjorklund

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

sappy

No score for this post
December 31 2006, 10:37 PM 

sappy is was born in little pine sask. and he is my bestest buddy and he learned to be a trainer when he started travelling the native hockey circiut with dog lake raiders ... every year from january until end of april he travels and literally lives out of his hockey bag and he calls his trainer bag "the moneymaker" please respond to this message or email me to get info on sappy he trains winning teams from prince george to hobbema to ballaferd to brandon to kenora there isn't a touurny that he ahsn't won sappy is a legend........................................................

(no login)

Sappy

No score for this post
January 2 2007, 10:28 PM 

Please email me any pictures and stuff like that you might have of Sappy to the above email.
Thanx

(no login)

Re: sappy

No score for this post
December 3 2007, 1:16 PM 

garth your a beaut and sappy is definatly a walking high light real

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Sap

No score for this post
February 22 2007, 9:05 PM 

I DON'T THINK THERE ARE ANY CLEAN STORY'S ABOUT SAPPY

Sappy
(no login)

Sappy to retire...

No score for this post
November 13 2007, 7:05 PM 

Sappy will retire at the end of 2008. It will be announced in Split Lake, Manitoba.

His money maker will be shipped to North Battleford and will be hanging on the rafters at the rink... at least then, Battleford will have something to celebrate this spring with it's three teams at the tournament.

gotta go, phone is ringing off the hook.
bye for now.

(no login)

Sappy

No score for this post
November 14 2007, 10:10 AM 

If anyone knows how to contact him, please email me.
sheldon

(no login)

sappy contact

No score for this post
April 17 2008, 2:18 PM 

calvinsapp@hotmail.com

xox
(no login)

No score for this post
April 2 2008, 9:24 AM 

got some bad news, last weekend some idiot stole sappy's "MONEYMAKER" in Meadow Lake.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 3 2008, 6:32 PM 

he texted me and says someone sponsored him 5 bills for a new bag and is off to regina dis weekend rumor has it he has connections with siga

basilq
(no login)

No score for this post
April 7 2008, 3:32 PM 

I saw Sappy at the Oskana Cup in Regina and imagine my surprise when i saw him sitting in the bar upsatairs. LOL

reddyornot
(no login)

Sap

No score for this post
April 10 2008, 4:38 PM 

as far as I know Sappy doesn't know how to text... does he even have a cell phone?????? ha ha ha. a little brain but a big heart and lots of championships...

as far as i'm concerned whoever stole his "moneymaker" won't know what to do with it...it takes more than that to do what the big guy can do. I saw him in regina too... i was proud to see him with a new moneymaker.... he looked sad, but i do believe he was happy inside. take care Sappy good luck in battleford...

basilq
(no login)

No score for this post
April 13 2008, 12:23 AM 

I just left Sappy and Jonezee at the Boston Pizza joint in Battleford about an hour ago, and they were both feelin pretty good. He had us crying at the table with his stories. Sappy is one happy dude. I told him not to retire, but to come over to the Masters and end his career with me and Moe, two of the original Dog Lake Raiders, next year. He said he would consider it, since the Dogs gave him his start.

Someone asked him how he got started?? and he said the Dogs saw him on the street and asked him "what are you doing???", sappy said "nothing", and we told him "good, come with us" and that was how he got his start. LOL

basilq
(no login)

No score for this post
April 13 2008, 10:00 PM 

Just talked to Sappy in Battleford and he said he's NOT retiring.

basilq
(no login)

No score for this post
April 21 2008, 9:22 AM 

I called Sappy at home on sunday night and he said "you know baz, i haven't watched sunday night news at 6pm for about the last five years, its a weird feeling", funny guy that sappy. his team was ousted from the FSIN Championships early this year. lol

(Login IndianGoon55)

Sappy

No score for this post
April 30 2008, 9:50 PM 

Sat down with Sappy over the weekend in Enoch, and its refreshing to talk to someone who knows the game. He acts like a clown sometimes, but he is true to what he does for these teams. I think he's the only person who knows whats going on, when it comes to Indian hockey. There are people who take advantage of him, but don't realize that this guy has seen more and knows more about the game, than they will ever know in their lifetime. I consider you a brother and look forward to many more talks with you.

gards
(no login)

Re: Sappy

No score for this post
February 9 2009, 5:54 PM 

sappy has won another championship this past weekend in prince albert sask with the beardys blackhawks

gards
(no login)

No score for this post
February 16 2009, 6:38 PM 

Sappy wins another one, this time in Lebret Sask with Team Buffalo

gards
(no login)

No score for this post
March 2 2009, 12:35 PM 

sap and i hook up again and win another this time with the one arrow playboys

Current Topic - Sap
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Hockey PlayersCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
www.nativesportspg.ca