<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

What reserves have produced the best hockey players

April 15 2009 at 10:02 AM
No score for this post
hans  (no login)
from IP address 68.1.179.244

just curious of what reserves in western canada have produced the top indian hockey players?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
sheldon
(no login)

good post

No score for this post
April 15 2009, 3:18 PM 

The reserves in southern alberta have some excellent players but that is a tough question

Kevin Roberts
(no login)

Saskatchewan Top Rez Factories

No score for this post
April 15 2009, 11:42 PM 

It would be difficult to determine which reserve produces the top Indian hockey players when there is no criteria to determine that. However, some reserves here in Saskatchewan that have produced good players are (in no particular order): Opawikoscikan/Pelican Narrows, Petequakey/ Muskeg Lake, Canoe Lake, Ochapowace, Gordon's, Beardy's, Muskeg Lake, Onion Lake, Cote, Sandy Lake, Red Pheasant, to name a few (no offense to anyone I have not included). These are just some that I thought of off-hand, I'm sure others will readily add to the list.

Jim Grant
(no login)

Re: Saskatchewan Top Rez Factories

No score for this post
April 24 2009, 6:52 AM 

Moosonee, Moose factory, Ontario home of Johnathan Cheechoo!!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Hockey PlayersCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
www.nativesportspg.ca