Creator & director : email rick_potvin@yahoo.com Cryonics-for-Connectomes or Connectome-Cryonics are equivalent terms for CryoConnectomics or cryoconnectomics. It's now the only cryonics that matters and it has not yet been proven viable-- but it's urgent to do so. It can also potentially falsify the entire cryonics thesis. It is to be distinguished from plastination, uploading and A.I. which is NOT cryonics and is of no interest to cryonicists qua cryonicists. Many cryonicists are also uploaders or transhumanists but cryonics itself is not interested in uploading by definition but rather reversible suspended animation which does require proof of survival of connectomes through vitrification.

Return to Main forum page.  

Hey, I'm not ready to chill yet.

January 30 2004 at 8:40 AM
  (Login recreation)
Forum Owner

Response to Re: Still processing...

I'm signed up to chill but not yet. Thanks for taking the lead to get this thing. Now, however, we find a new and interesting piece of information--- HOW in the world does something like that get delayed to March 23? Interested in conspiracy theory? How about this? Kunzman made a stack of his books avail to Amazon. Some cryonics heavy hitters found out about it and cleaned out Amazon's inventory so you and me can't get it. This calls for further investigation. Chill out dude? Uh-uh. Not me. Let's heat this baby up and fry it. I smell something burning.

Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

[Cryonics Observer][CryoTalk][Chronopause]