Creator & director : email Cryonics-for-Connectomes or Connectome-Cryonics are equivalent terms for CryoConnectomics or cryoconnectomics. It's now the only cryonics that matters and it has not yet been proven viable-- but it's urgent to do so. It can also potentially falsify the entire cryonics thesis. It is to be distinguished from plastination, uploading and A.I. which is NOT cryonics and is of no interest to cryonicists qua cryonicists. Many cryonicists are also uploaders or transhumanists but cryonics itself is not interested in uploading by definition but rather reversible suspended animation which does require proof of survival of connectomes through vitrification. WAS MUHAMMED ALI FROZEN??? --- Rick Potvin along with Channel 5 in Phoenix will find out! -----Stay tuned!

Return to Main forum page.  

Pulling a soul out of hell...

March 14 2004 at 3:05 PM
Rick  (no login)

Response to Not to worry

...that's an interesting concept. I think that idea has the seeds of a great blockbuster movie. Given the imaginary universe-- originally meant as a metaphor and taken to literal extremes by-- well, literalists-- what would the rules be in that universe? Would the forces of God be able to descend into hell to rescue a soul? Jesus descended into hell for 3 days, after his crucifiction, so if you were to write the script for this rescue, it would surely have to include "proof" that hell could be descended "into" and gotten "out of", something like an Alcatraz prison. Suffice it to say that the Bible records Jesus as having come back from hell without having brought any souls back with him. Perhaps his little visit with Satan and his ghouls and henchmen resulted in little progress in the negotiations between heaven and hell. It seems to me that descents into hell have been covered in the movies before, but I can't recall any names.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

[Cryonics Observer][CryoTalk][Chronopause]