Creator & director : email Cryonics-for-Connectomes or Connectome-Cryonics are equivalent terms for CryoConnectomics or cryoconnectomics. It's now the only cryonics that matters and it has not yet been proven viable-- but it's urgent to do so. It can also potentially falsify the entire cryonics thesis. It is to be distinguished from plastination, uploading and A.I. which is NOT cryonics and is of no interest to cryonicists qua cryonicists. Many cryonicists are also uploaders or transhumanists but cryonics itself is not interested in uploading by definition but rather reversible suspended animation which does require proof of survival of connectomes through vitrification. WAS MUHAMMED ALI FROZEN??? --- Rick Potvin along with Channel 5 in Phoenix will find out! -----Stay tuned!

Return to Main forum page.  

A Ventureville discussion area has been added to CryoRing.

April 26 2004 at 10:43 AM
Rick on ((Ventureville))  (Login recreation)

Response to Dave Pizer updates us on Ventureville!

I'd like John Grigg to look at the discussion area for Ventureveill that's been added to CryoRing. The forum I created is only a demonstration or pilot project. I don't think I ought to be the supervisor of that-- I'd like John Grigg to supervise it. I think he could advertise his own Ventureville discussion in PI magazine and that it would generate enthusiasm for the project and membership growth. John if you need assistance in setting up your own forum (very easy to do), email me or phone me. It's an idea whose time has come. You can link your Ventureville discussion, periodically, to CryoNet, with a short blurb about what's new and why Cryonet readers should visit. That way, CryoNet bandwidth is saved AND you'll have supervisory control over what is said about Ventureville, for the most part. Of course, Kevin Brown's supervisory policy would preclude any altering of Ventureville dieas on CryoNet but the idea here is to minimize the content expression on CryoNet, while still providing a link to an area where you can maximize content generation.

Respond to this message   

• your idea... - John Grigg on Apr 28, 2004
    • Ok - Rick on Apr 28, 2004
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

[Cryonics Observer][CryoTalk][Chronopause]