Creator & director : email Cryonics-for-Connectomes or Connectome-Cryonics are equivalent terms for CryoConnectomics or cryoconnectomics. It's now the only cryonics that matters and it has not yet been proven viable-- but it's urgent to do so. It can also potentially falsify the entire cryonics thesis. It is to be distinguished from plastination, uploading and A.I. which is NOT cryonics and is of no interest to cryonicists qua cryonicists. Many cryonicists are also uploaders or transhumanists but cryonics itself is not interested in uploading by definition but rather reversible suspended animation which does require proof of survival of connectomes through vitrification. WAS MUHAMMED ALI FROZEN??? --- Rick Potvin along with Channel 5 in Phoenix will find out! -----Stay tuned!

Return to Main forum page.  

Oh no,not another "confidential cryonics" case.

April 28 2004 at 7:06 AM
Rick  (Login recreation)

Natasha responded to a question about whether Walford was signed up for cryonics by saying we should respect a person's confidentiality in that regard. This indicates to me that he may indeed have been preserved. I think I'm going to have look at the confidentiality "box" in the Alcor paperwork again. Mine still isn't right so that if I went down, people could potentially claim I wanted confidentiality, even though that's not true. Now someone will lambaste me for "pure speculation" on the matter of a possible Walford preservation. Great. Here we go again. Why don't I just drive past Alcor and see if there's any activity, like liquid nitrogen trucks pulling up. Hey-- that's an idea. Did Walford attend any cryonics conferences that anyone knows of? [+]

[CryoDisc] is a list of discussions either created by, moderated by or produced by cryoncists. It's nice to have an alternative to CryoNet.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

[Cryonics Observer][CryoTalk][Chronopause]