Creator & director : email rick_potvin@yahoo.com Cryonics-for-Connectomes or Connectome-Cryonics are equivalent terms for CryoConnectomics or cryoconnectomics. It's now the only cryonics that matters and it has not yet been proven viable-- but it's urgent to do so. It can also potentially falsify the entire cryonics thesis. It is to be distinguished from plastination, uploading and A.I. which is NOT cryonics and is of no interest to cryonicists qua cryonicists. Many cryonicists are also uploaders or transhumanists but cryonics itself is not interested in uploading by definition but rather reversible suspended animation which does require proof of survival of connectomes through vitrification. WAS MUHAMMED ALI FROZEN??? --- Rick Potvin along with Channel 5 in Phoenix will find out! -----Stay tuned!

Return to Main forum page.  

My response to dave

February 19 2013 at 6:37 PM
Rick55  (Login recreation)
Owner

Response to Dave Pizer FINALLY confesses-- the photo is FAKE-- it's a composite that NEVER EXISTED!!!

I would say that anyone doing any fundraising for any reason, anywhere, are on very thin ice when they use photoshopped composites to elicit support. This is a big issue in news reporting and obviously in online blogs and where ever photos are involved. If the photo was altered, then the very least that Venturists should do is to include a subtitle that says so and why, just as you explained it to me here.

All the photos of Aaron have bad mistakes in them that I've been pointing out to Shannon, Mark and Unperson... and all of them have denied there are errors. If other media approach Shannon and Mark and ask them about the errors that I found, and if they deny the errors, it will arouse suspicion about what's really going on. At the very least, Shannon and Mark should have been able to tell me what you just did. At least you've explained it in a way that makes some sense, although it's still very dicey and potentially seen as unethical.

If you want to see the other errors, I can point you to them.

Finally, if Aaron's photos are fake composites used to elicit funds, it makes me wonder if Kim's photos involved a similar tactic. I've spotted errors in her photos as well. I even spotted bad mistakes that an expert can detect in the Alcor 40th Anniversary picture featuring Max and Kim. In my opinion, composites should not be used to report Alcor 40 events, or any fundraising events. If Aaron is in bad shape, a photo of him in bad shape would do more to elicit true sympathy than a composite, especially if Gwen and the daughter were at his bedside.

Thanks for being honest because so far you're the only one who has explained this extra hand anomaly to me clearly. You and I might argue about the ethics and the public opinion of doing such a thing but at least this is a higher level debate than I was having with Shannon, Mark, Unperson and anyone else who read my blog and forum entries on this topic.

Rick

No longer accepting posts from others here. Email me if you have questions. rick_potvin@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

[Cryonics Observer][CryoTalk][Chronopause]