Creator & director : email rick_potvin@yahoo.com Cryonics-for-Connectomes or Connectome-Cryonics are equivalent terms for CryoConnectomics or cryoconnectomics. It's now the only cryonics that matters and it has not yet been proven viable-- but it's urgent to do so. It can also potentially falsify the entire cryonics thesis. It is to be distinguished from plastination, uploading and A.I. which is NOT cryonics and is of no interest to cryonicists qua cryonicists. Many cryonicists are also uploaders or transhumanists but cryonics itself is not interested in uploading by definition but rather reversible suspended animation which does require proof of survival of connectomes through vitrification. WAS MUHAMMED ALI FROZEN??? --- Rick Potvin along with Channel 5 in Phoenix will find out! -----Stay tuned!

Return to Main forum page.  

Fake cryonics.

April 27 2013 at 6:42 AM
Rick55  (no login)

Response to Projects not based on wide angle truth are projects that are doomed

What all this amounts to is that what COULD have been a real techological effort has been taken over by people are are comfortable with faking it. This is what I realized several years ago. You can see the fakery clearly in the element of cryonics known as "wealth preservation planning" where the people with money who ostensibly are attracted to cryonics are planning for their reanimation without first double checking connectome survival. They created dead hand trusts, which go against 600 years of financial intergenerational wealth transfer, and thus DEFUND the very effort they contend will revive them. Secretly, I've discovered- and Randy knows this and concurs with it-- that they plan on today's cryonics companies going failing while they're own cryocapsules are transferred into other private shell companies. Their paperwork is all set up that way. Public cryonics was destroyed a long time ago-- in the fine print. The reneg on the grandfathering clause at Alcor was the first hint of that.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

[Cryonics Observer][CryoTalk][Chronopause]