Creator & director : email rick_potvin@yahoo.com Cryonics-for-Connectomes or Connectome-Cryonics are equivalent terms for CryoConnectomics or cryoconnectomics. It's now the only cryonics that matters and it has not yet been proven viable-- but it's urgent to do so. It can also potentially falsify the entire cryonics thesis. It is to be distinguished from plastination, uploading and A.I. which is NOT cryonics and is of no interest to cryonicists qua cryonicists. Many cryonicists are also uploaders or transhumanists but cryonics itself is not interested in uploading by definition but rather reversible suspended animation which does require proof of survival of connectomes through vitrification. WAS MUHAMMED ALI FROZEN??? --- Rick Potvin along with Channel 5 in Phoenix will find out! -----Stay tuned!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main forum page.  

THE END of cryonics for me-- mostly likley.

April 24 2013 at 11:44 AM
Rick55  (no login)

I mailed in my form to cash in my life insurance policy that had Alcor as beneficiary. So that's it. At least Alcor won't get 50K now.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rick55
(no login)

I simply did not anticipate the war on the nation-state sytem as Larouche describes here..

April 24 2013, 4:31 PM 

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(no login)

If the New World Order can be defeated entirely-- & we get civilization again-- then cryo

April 24 2013, 4:33 PM 

Only if the NWO destroys itself or we destroy it and go back to a real civilization will we have cryonics. Cryonics isn't just over for me..it's over for everyone.

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(no login)

I did not anticipate something like destruction of Rules Against Perps defunding cryonics.

April 24 2013, 5:04 PM 

Rules against Perpetuities should still have been in place. That way cryonics would have tranferred wealth intergenerataionlly to build a cryonics culture. That didn't happen.

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(no login)

ANATOMY of a SCIENCE FICTION DREAM gone bad-- 50 Years of Physical Immortality.

April 25 2013, 7:25 AM 

Summary of main elements of the crash of cryonics here soon... zeroing in on Ken Hayworth's resignation from Alcor one to two years from now.

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(no login)

Cashed in my life insurance policy-- agent wanted me to buy 200K

April 26 2013, 8:53 AM 

Alcor will no longer get 50K from my policy... because even though they were still listed as benny, I've cashed it in. No more payments on this stupid universal life that would have increased in price for me in 2020... recommended by Oxentenko (previous agent) who Dave Pizer referred me to. Dave's referrals stink.

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(no login)

Dave knows nothing - I once traded commodities with him and he ignored gold at 200 $/oz

April 26 2013, 8:53 AM 

What an idiot.

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(no login)

Retiring from cryonics.

April 26 2013, 11:07 AM 

Respond to this message   
Randy Soames
(no login)

oh, yeah, you retire from cryonics

April 26 2013, 5:52 PM 

I like the way you wrote "retiring from cryonics"

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(no login)

Thanks, and...

April 26 2013, 9:29 PM 

...and good riddance to you-- finally -- as well.

Respond to this message   
Randy Soames
(no login)

rick, have you ever....

April 27 2013, 5:45 AM 

...have you ever asked yourself whether all your seeming difficulties and differences between yourself and the world might be your own fault?

Do you ask yourself that question?

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(no login)

TO READERS: Randy would have assassinated Alexander Hamilton and hung the Founding Fathers

April 27 2013, 5:56 AM 

Randy is a traitor to the USA, effectively. I no longer speak directly TO him but will occasionally speak to the public at large about him and his kind. The only thing Randy ever did FOR cryonics was expose the CHURNING going on at Alcor-- and issues related to that. He dropped his pursuit of that exposee however and did not protest deRivaz shutting off Cryonet2 to the public at large where most of his analysis about churning was.

Back to the idea of being a traitor. Most Americans turn out to be ignorant of their own history. The history is best documented by Larouche and Tarpley in various places on the net. Most recently, I pointed to an article in Larouche's flagship magazine, EIR, that dealt with the overturning of the national bank of the USA. It describes the idea of public credit and compares it to the imperial monetarist system. Alexander Hamilton instituted the first National Bank as a cornerstone of the Constitution. Randy rejects that-- which is consistent with imperialist British forces destroying the US.

Randy pretends there are "seeming difficulties and differences" between me and others without specifying what he's referring to. His continuing character assassination against me is typical of the type of gatekeeping that goes on in cryonics. Mark Plus is another gatekeeper, Mark having most recently having called me "meta stupid" in a tweet on #cryonics without any reference whatsover. The gatekeeping character assassination nature of the type of people who have infiltrated and taken over cryonics is described even more fully in Alcor's own membership forum by Paul Wakfer and by Maxim in a series of posts to Rick Ross cult forum.

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(no login)

One more thing-- Randy denies fake Venturist/Aaron/Kim photos despite obviousness.

April 27 2013, 6:13 AM 

I've covered the fake photos in this forum earlier, as well as on the blog-- and it's documented here that Randy refuses to admit that most of those photos are composites (fakes) with obvious flaws... which raises questions about how much more if fake about the so called cryonics charity cases. His only valid objection to the charity cases is that it's hypocritical to support charity in that regard yet continue to churn longer time members, raising dues and minimums, writing off large numbers of long time faithful by labelling them as underfunded and threatening to underservice them despite years of dues payments and support of various kinds through volunteerism and active promotion.

This doesn't begin to cover the problem of perpetual trusts, which I regard as a crime against cryonics..and against humanity by the wealthiest cryonicists attracted to cryonics.... not to mention a complete idiocy. And finally, connectome survival protocol experiments have been defined by Seung and Hayworth and continue to be suppressed, and not funded-- in favor of programs like teens and twenties, a ridiculous promotional effort aimed at the most optimistic and nieve people in an effort to continue churning.

Randy's attempted character assassination of me above is part of this entire matrix of the big con that cryonics has become-- but didn't have to be. A top scientiest involved in cryonics, Ken Hayworth, himself has threatened to qui Alcor within two years if connectome survival isn't proven.

Finally, so called "uploaders" who are not placing reversible suspended animation as a first priority, but rather believe in artificial intelligence, are infiltrated cryonics watering it down. You cannot tell, now, by mere cryonics membership, that a person is a cryonicist or an uploader. These are not the same things. Aschwin DeWolf, one of the best reversible suspended animation anti-uploading writers in cryonics, has stopped publishing on his blog.

Any differences I have with people in cryonics is fully describable and academically positioned in a valid philosophical way. Randy's allusion to my differences, above, constitutes a vague generalization that hints that my differences are personal and related to my psychological status-- a veiled character assassination similar to Mark Plus's referring to me as "meta stupid" in public on Twitter- without references.

BEWARE ALL WHO CONSIDER ENTERING THE REALM OF CRYONICS.... it is now occupied by what I would call purely evil people. Would you walk into a motorcycle bar late at night? Would you walk around on the south side of a big city at 2 am? Would you get involved with a gang of theives? If the answer is "no"-- then I would advise people that getting involved in cryonics is just as dangerous to your personal reputation, your career and your finances-- albeit on a slightly higher plane than south side of a city. The people involved are highly clever types who can defend their unethical behavior for literally decades without accountability. They are currently NOT PUBLISHING openly on the net due to my penetration and exposees- having been forced to close their forums at Venturists and New Cryonet on account of my pointing to them often, from this forum.

There is more to be said of course... but I've made my conclusion and leave this forum as a record for those who have ears to hear.

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(no login)

No cryonics-related people have exposed the fake bostonbomb

April 27 2013, 6:21 AM 

Randy probably thinks people were killed there, just like in the media hoax of 9/11. That's because Randy and people like him have been trained either knowingly or unknowingly to use mainstream jew media as their cue for what narrative to accept from their higher ups. The US has been infiltrated and destroyed by libuvatich jews, freemasons and jewified white people who have no idea what's really going on. Entire groups of people are play acting bostonbomb, and other hoaxes, like the giffords shooting, the columbine shooting, and the aurora theatre shooting.. all hoaxes designed to bring on police state-- and this doesn't even touch on the NASA hoaxes of the mars landers, the space station (doesn't exist) or the moon landing.

https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=lubavitch&gbv=2&nfpr=&spell=1&sa=X&ei=FNB7UbYNpaqIAvLfgcAC&ved=0CBYQvwU

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(no login)

Nuclear power and nuclear bombs don't exist.

April 27 2013, 6:23 AM 

see simon shacks www.septemberclues.info and www.big-lies.org... nuclear power plants are nothing but heat disappators for power dumps because generators have to be kept going through the night when the power load is down.

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(no login)

Projects not based on wide angle truth are projects that are doomed

April 27 2013, 6:27 AM 

Cryonicists and cryonics are increasingly ignoring wide angle as well as directly relevent truth over the past few decades-- and thus are doomed. The universe is truthful. It's not going to allow deception, ultimately, because it cannot fool itself. It cannot operate against its own existence. Cryonics and Randy and Mark etc., are caught between the universe and it's own truths... so they're all doomed ultimately. I just operate as consistently with truth as I can. Cryonics COULD have operated truthfully-- but it chose not to... and the minions who are derailing cryonics into lies, deception and underground operations may survive awhile longer but-- they're ultimately heading directly into hell-- if they're not there already.

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(no login)

Fake cryonics.

April 27 2013, 6:42 AM 

What all this amounts to is that what COULD have been a real techological effort has been taken over by people are are comfortable with faking it. This is what I realized several years ago. You can see the fakery clearly in the element of cryonics known as "wealth preservation planning" where the people with money who ostensibly are attracted to cryonics are planning for their reanimation without first double checking connectome survival. They created dead hand trusts, which go against 600 years of financial intergenerational wealth transfer, and thus DEFUND the very effort they contend will revive them. Secretly, I've discovered- and Randy knows this and concurs with it-- that they plan on today's cryonics companies going failing while they're own cryocapsules are transferred into other private shell companies. Their paperwork is all set up that way. Public cryonics was destroyed a long time ago-- in the fine print. The reneg on the grandfathering clause at Alcor was the first hint of that.

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(no login)

Late life & immediate survival grows to take precedence over dreams of immortality.

April 27 2013, 6:44 AM 

This is a principle I'll expand on in coming months. It's actually a generalizable principle that applies to all cryonicists-- I'm simply the messenger who's been there and can blog.

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(no login)

No analysis of "my differences" are complete without Falloon's A40 insurance paper.

April 27 2013, 6:47 AM 

Nobody in cryonics will touch the issue of Falloon's paper-- but you see evidence of its effect in Pizer's latest pitch on Cryonet 2 (now closed to the public)... to "handle" estates. I don't have time to explain the whole thing here... now-- but it's a reference point that honest investigative journalists - both pro and amateur -- can pursue themselves. The MYSTERY of why deRivaz closed C2 last week has STILL not been addressed. I've emailed deRivaz about it-- he refuses to respond. Alcor is going to in NY Supreme court soon anyway... so the exposure there will be excellent.

Respond to this message   
Rick55
(no login)

Boston bomb hoax-- truth is FEMA hired actors - cryonicists won't admit it.

April 27 2013, 6:59 AM 

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main forum page.  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

[Cryonics Observer][CryoTalk][Chronopause]