Creator & director : email rick_potvin@yahoo.com Cryonics-for-Connectomes or Connectome-Cryonics are equivalent terms for CryoConnectomics or cryoconnectomics. It's now the only cryonics that matters and it has not yet been proven viable-- but it's urgent to do so. It can also potentially falsify the entire cryonics thesis. It is to be distinguished from plastination, uploading and A.I. which is NOT cryonics and is of no interest to cryonicists qua cryonicists. Many cryonicists are also uploaders or transhumanists but cryonics itself is not interested in uploading by definition but rather reversible suspended animation which does require proof of survival of connectomes through vitrification. WAS MUHAMMED ALI FROZEN??? --- Rick Potvin along with Channel 5 in Phoenix will find out! -----Stay tuned!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main forum page.  

MARK PLUS likes and admires me... on Twitter.

April 30 2013 at 6:28 PM
rick56  (Login recreation)
Owner

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

Mark admits and advertises the fact that I'm a financial genius.

April 30 2013, 6:29 PM 

I would concur with that. Hardly anyone else understands the difference between monetarism and public or social credit. I do. My background is deep.

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

Compared to Mark, I'm a virtual Casanova.

April 30 2013, 6:33 PM 

Mark has never figured out the ladies... and I don't think he ever will. I mastered it... early on. Women like to be liked and need reassurance. You take an interest in a young lady-- for whatever reason-- even if its just for the prospect of you know what-- and she'll tune in. Mark's cynicism is so deep and ingrained, that his entire connectome is wired in a bad way that is beyond repair.

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

Is Mark's cryonics insurance paid up-- does he have a reanimation trust?

April 30 2013, 6:39 PM 

I think the entire cryonics community should take a moment to consider the fact that Mark has no reanimation trust but his longtime employer Dave does. Who is the sucker there? I think it's Mark, don't you?

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

Mark's venemous hit and run slanders on #rickpotvin are an example of why pro's avoid cryo

May 1 2013, 6:31 AM 

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=%23rickpotvin&src=typd

rick56 says... there's nothing I can do to stop the vicious Mark Plus from make posts like these on the twitter hashtag for my name...

Results for #rickpotvin
Tweets Top / All / People you follow
Mark Plus @venturism 24 Apr
#rickpotvin You just can't make this stuff up. Rick is SYSTEMATICALLY incompetent..
pic.twitter.com/kRaaH2ow67
View photo

#rickpotvin is such an idiot. I post a tweet which takes me a few minutes to write; he wastes hours responding to it.
Expand

Status gives you the ability to make things happen. #rickpotvin has no status at all in the world of cryonics.
Expand

#rickpotvin, financial genius:http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/8.09/stock.html
Expand

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

To COUNTER Mark (and his type) do not engage but create ASYMETRIC defense like this...

May 1 2013, 6:35 AM 

http://henrymakow.com/2013/04/We-Forge-Our-Chains-With-Usury.html#

Mark basically goes along with USURY....

The New World Order is based on debt and usury.
Humanity is being re-engineered and enslaved
to ensure this fictitious debt is repaid. This is what drives the "progressive" social agenda. The Illuminati
bankers are God. They re-define reality to conform to their
material interests and perversity.
- See more at:http://henrymakow.com/2013/04/We-Forge-Our-Chains-With-Usury.html#sthash.1EqF2pcC.hJ12BwCb.dpuf

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

Mark has gone underground, shutting down his blog to the public.

May 1 2013, 6:41 AM 

Mark shut his blog down-- I'm not sure why. But the people who have indefensible positions are usually the ones who need to go underground for some reason.

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

Simply ask Mark if he thinks the boston bomb was real or fake.

May 1 2013, 6:57 AM 

He'll likely say it was real... consistent with the official lies.

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

Believing cryonics propaganda vs. reality is linked to overall propaanda vs. reality

May 1 2013, 7:09 AM 

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

"Cryonics matrix" exists... yet any exposee of it leads to personal attacks/silence.

May 1 2013, 7:12 AM 

There is no debate anymore in cryonics. Cryonics has become pure propaganda, or silence-- or personal counterattacks. It's likely going to be or already has been falsified with a secret proof of connectome destruction via Hayworth/21stCM.

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

Upcoming NYSupremeCourt case with Alcor vs. Vanguard is NOTHING compared to Hayworth falsi

May 1 2013, 7:12 AM 

...falsification.

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

Mark continues to promote/defend fake Aaron fundraising photos.

May 1 2013, 7:14 AM 

He doesn't stand a chance on the photo fakery. That's why he has to try to discredit me personally. It's a strange turn of events because I originally though of cryonicists as truth seekers.

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

Ask Mark what he thinks of Bill Falloon's call for thousands of trusts (at A40).

May 1 2013, 7:16 AM 

Mark has no comment but DID post his discomfort with perpetual trusts in THIS forum earlier.

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

The is NO CONVERSATION in cryonics anymore-- signalling its demise.

May 1 2013, 7:18 AM 

It's a waste of time here now-- because not only did I get zero posts here... but there are zero posts on the entire internet lately from cryonicists... DeWolf posted once in the past 4 months. There are minor updates on Imminst. And Aaron is promoting his fake fundraising photo on twitter. But there is no significant publishing going on now. It's quite striking when you understand this silence in the context that I've watched cryonics for 33 years.

Respond to this message   
rick56
(Login recreation)
Owner

Mark DELETED ALL of his malicious posts against me-- Why?

May 4 2013, 12:32 PM 

?

rick_potvin@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main forum page.  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

[Cryonics Observer][CryoTalk][Chronopause]